Sunday, March 20, 2011

1970's Power Point

I am really happy with my power point, when I read into the two cultures I learnt a lot and in fact when I presented my work, my teacher told me I had gone into too much detail and that I maybe should have stuck with less detail and made sure I had just concentrated on the movement of the culture during the 1970's.

I  have taken photographs of my power point again to show how it would look during the presentation. I am really happy with how it went and turned out. I felt that the you tube clips I included were a success, I included clips from films that have interpreted the casual subculture as there isn't much imagery and it also explained the football hooliganism.

Below are the slides to my power point:



















My YouTube clips so you can see what I showed during my presentation: 

The Firm: 
Green street:
The football Factory: 









No comments:

Post a Comment