Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Final Power Point Presentation

I have created a power point of about both the size zero craze and how plastic surgery has become acceptable in our society. I have highlighted images and issues that I think are important and have played a key role in our society.

I have found it very interesting looking into this subject as a young fashion designer, as maybe this society does need to change, is it no longer ok to be "normal" is it unattractive if we don't follow these trends?

I do find it scary that some of the models that have been on the catwalk, have been near death due to anorexia and wanting to get as many jobs as possible, and thought this was the way? Are we as designers causing this?

Below is my PowerPoint, I have really enjoyed creating, as I think it has really made me question what is going on today in the industry and what part I will be playing later on in my design career.



















No comments:

Post a Comment