Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2000's Research

After our power point in class I have began my research into 2000's looking at things that I think marked what the noughties was like and things that were sirnificant to that era. 


Things I have been interested in are: 
-The Rise of Technology 
- Rise of the digital camera 
-Music going digital 
-HD Clarity
-Computers getting smaller and Cheaper
-Mobiles became stylish
-GPS's take over
-Beng able to pause TV
-Broadband dongle invented
-Murder of Holly and Jessica 
-Civil partnerships 
-Make Poverty History March 
-Smoking ban
-The hipster jean 
-Boho 
-The Ugg boot 
-The IT Bag
-The Skinny jean 
-The prom Dress
-The Boyfriend Blazer
-Super Straight Hair 
-Celebrity Culture
-Extreme Body images
-Harry Potter 
-Avatar 
-Global Finacial Crisis
-The Death of Micheal Jackson
-Virginia Death Massacre
-Bali Bombing 
-Hurricane Katrina 
-London Transit Bombings
-Tsunami 
- Twin Towers


After having researched into all of these items further, I have decided to now look into the celebrity culture that seemed to change and have a great impact on our society during the 2000's. Although I don't necessarily with what it has become shaped into, I have found it interesting to look into. 


These are a few of the images that I have began to collect that i find influencing, and think with have a good impact in my power point presentation. 










No comments:

Post a Comment